Access to and use of this site
(' www.jaystransport.co.uk ') is provided by Jays Transport subject to the following terms:
1. By using www.jaystransport.co.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of www.jaystransport.co.uk. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use www.jaystransport.co.uk.
2. Jays Transport may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Jays Transport. Your continued use of www.jaystransport.co.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of www.jaystransport.co.uk
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use www.jaystransport.co.uk content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any www.jaystransport.co.uk content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of www.jaystransport.co.uk content requires the prior written permission of www.jaystransport.co.uk.
4. You agree to use www.jaystransport.co.uk only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of www.jaystransport.co.uk. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within www.jaystransport.co.uk
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
5. www.jaystransport.co.uk content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating Jays Transport, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will Jays Transport be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of www.jaystransport.co.uk regardless of the form of action.
Jays Logistics is a longstanding member of The Pallet Network, a quality network of over 100 depots throughout the UK and Ireland.
Our main depot is based just off the M5 J22 at Highbridge, Somerset, making us ideally placed to provide you with a daily distribution service to the South West and South Wales.
Jays Logistics offer a full package of delivery and storage services to Hinkley Point C Power Station build. We are working with most of the tier 1 suppliers and their supply chains...
Jays Logistics provides clean, modern and highly secure warehousing at our main depot in Highbridge, Somerset, to fully complement our South West and national distribution services.
Jays Logistics is fully ADR approved to transport a wide range of Hazardous or ADR compliant goods. The majority of our fleet and drivers are fully ADR compliant as well as our warehouse staff and buildings.
Jays Logistics is proud to be part of the R T Keedwell Group, at the forefront of general haulage and distribution within the UK and Ireland.